EMBRACE THE STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL LESBIAN LIFESTLE

Pages

Sunday 28 November 2010

Oh Boi We are Still Here!

Sitting back the month of november is really not what any of us have done. Yes, I know that we have neglected to update our Facebook Page, and we haven't given you all much to talk about with the past issue or Twitter Feed, but I am here to say that we are BACK and with a Vengence!

We are gearing up for our end of the year issue and then planning some new and innovative awesomeness for all of us coming up in January! We have a new hunt for the New Year and we will be putting a poster out with the details of how to become a merchant with our hunts and also how to enter them. Dawniie Paine will be heading up our next hunt and I am sure we will see some quality merchandise and fun hunt spots! Stay Tuned! I hope you enjoyed our Diversity Hunt this past October. I don't think I even got through all the merchants on that one. I kept getting stuck in the good stores and spending more money, whoops!

Not only are we preparing a hunt for you all, but we are planning on expanding our horizons so-to-speak, but it is TOP SECRET and I really shouldn't be mentioning it even vaguely, soo.. ummm I zip my lips from here on out... mmmhmmhmhhhhmhmhmffffmhhffmfmffmh *unzips lips* Well, maybe not litterally heheh.

If you didn't get a chance to read our last issue of Oh Boi before our December one rolls out, go ahead and at least catch up with Sheri Dryke's last installment of "Stripped: A Stripper by Any Other Name". You will NOT be disappointed!

Hugs and Snugs,
Temoren Drathman
Managing Editor - Oh Boi Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment